Scenario A: Structures
- Customer calls/emails wanting to buy a structure
- Consultation with WE to discuss what type of structure they are looking for, what they will be using it for, any other supplies they need, their geographic location, installation plan, and any budget constraints
- WE build a quote based on customer’s specific needs, sourcing best prices from suppliers & manufacturers
- Customer reviews and approves quote, or consults further to make changes
- Admin sends invoice, and plans for delivery.
- Production is between 2-8 weeks depending on structure
- Product is delivered
Scenario B: Dubois products
- Customer calls/emails asking for 10 specific Dubois products
- Consultation with WE to discuss what they are looking for and their intended use.
- WE suggest 5 of those products at a better price from an alternate company, and are a better substitute.
- WE builds a quote with Dubois and alternate products for customer to review.
- Customer reviews and approves quote, or consults further to make changes.
- WE lets customer know there is a truck loading next week, and order can be processed for this shipment to save on delivery costs.
- Customer approves, and WE sends invoice